Mohd Farish Hamzah
Solid background in Technical Training, Training Management, Vehicle Diagnostic & Troubleshooting, Training Academy Set-Up, engineering, consulting, training and development with 20 years of working experience. Graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM ) in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma in Automotive Technology from Malaysian Vocational National Council.
Deep inside knowledge and experience on both technical and non-technical in automotive and corporate training environment. Working experience in Oil & Gas, Constructions, Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Hydraulics, Sales and Customer Services, Insurance and Consultation. A self-researcher with capability in performing technical writing skill and great presentation skills
Involved and experienced in Technical Training entrepreneurship development and project management from scratch. Achieved a lot of certification and recognition especially in technical, training and consultation both internationally and domestically. Experience and capable for pioneering and setting up project from scratch. A key player, highly team work spirit, self-motivator and a motivational influencer. A good listener, problem solver and high in creativity.
Technical professional certification.
- Certified as Technical Instructor The Association or Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) Japan .(2007)
- Certified Vocational Training Officer (VTO), Malaysia Vocational Training Council.
- Certified Instructor in Basic Training Methodology for Instructors by CIAST. (2003)
- Certified In Energy Efficient Vehicle and Hybrid Car Upskilling Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Certified in Technically Document Writing Skills (2007)
- Certified Technical Instructor Training T105 – Daihatsu Motor co. Japan. (2007)
- Certified Trainer in vehicle Electric & Electronic, Sensors & Actuators by BMW Great Britain-TOC (2004)
- Certified Instructor for Automatic Transmission, ABS,EPS, Airbag,NVH (2007,2009,2011).
- Certified in Technical Training for F4P Engine and DP0 Transmission Renault France for Proton.(2003)
- Certified in KTS 560 and Bosch Wheel alignment training (2004).
- Certified in DLKM of Automotive Technology /SKM Level 5 (Highest achievement) for National Skill Training Council.
Non technical certification
- Certified in Schedule Waste Management (2010)
- Certified trainer in Training Evaluation and Adult Learning Principles. (2014)
- Certified in Validation and Evaluation of Training (2008)
- Certified Training Managerial, Strategic Training Management (2003).
- Certified Auditors for ISO 9001 and 14001 (2006).
- Certified Trainer, Train The Trainer Programme by HRA (HRDF)(2006).
- Certified Service Outlet/Dealer Evaluator DSM / PSM Trainer Training (DMC Japan) (2012).
- Certified Corporate Trainer,Train The Trainer of Perodua.
- Certified Insurance Practitioner by Malaysian Insurance Institute.(MII)
- Completed induction course for NDTS / SLDN.
Achievement/ Project Completion /Project Experience/Appreciation/ Participation
- Ambassador and observer for the All Japan Daihatsu Motor Corporation Technical Skill Contest. (2013)
- Jury for the Perodua National Skill Contest since 2007.
- Head of Jury for the Perodua National skill Contest consecutive for 2009, 2011 and
- Best Rookie Star achiever Prudential Insurance.
- Regional Training Center Set-up and commissioning project for East Malaysia and East Coast Region, PERODUA.
- Invitational Tutor, Institut Pendidikan Guru (IPG) Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia.
- Accredited Refrigerant handler, Jabatan Alam Sekitar Malaysia.
- Refrigerant Management & Reclamation of Montreal Jabatan Alam Sekitar.
- Invitational Educational Trainer, Kolej Komuniti Bandar Darulaman.